Here is a quiz I found on QuizTrivia
1. Who is the first character you meet in the book?
a. The Little Red Hen
b. Stinky Cheese Man
c. Jack the Narrator
d. Chicken Licken
2. Where does Jack the Narrator live?
a. Fairy Tale Forest
b. Unlikely Creek
c. Fairly Stupid Valley
d. Enchanted Mountain
3. In the first story, what REALLY hit Chicken Licken on the head?
a. a piece of The Frog Prince's Story
b. a piece of the Introduction
c. a piece of the Table of Contents
d. a piece of the Title Page
4. The second story is entitled "The Princess and the _______
a. pea soup
b. bread thief
c. glass shoes
d. bowling ball
5. What did the really ugly ducking grow up to be?
a. we don't know because he was forgotten because the Tortoise and the Hair (yes, it's spelled right) invaded and took over his story
b. a really ugly swan
c. a really ugly duck
d. he didn't grow up, he was eaten by the Giant who ran loose from Jack's story
6. What did Goldilocks smell?
a. oatmeal porridge
b. peanut porridge
c. chocolate porridge
d. tomato porridge
7. Which character(s) attempted to make their own story? It goes like this: "THE END~of the evil stepmother~said 'I'll huff and snuff and~ give you three wishes.'~The beast changed into~seven dwarves~happily ever after~for a spell had been cast by a Wicked Witch~once upon a time."
a. The Little Red Hen
b. The Giant
c. The Tortoise and the Hair (correct spelling)
d. Chicken Licken, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey, Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Foxy Loxy
8. Who is "the girl who really blew it"?
a. A witch named Gretel
b. Snow Rapunzel
d. The Empress who had no clothes
9. Who wakes up the Giant near the end of the book and then gets swallowed by him?
a. The wolf from "Little Red Running Shorts"
b. Jack the Narrator
c. The Little Red Hen
d. The Stinky Cheese man
10. Which character is on the back of the book and what are they doing?
a. Jack the Narrator sleeping and dreaming about how his book will make millions
b. The Stinky Cheese Man crying because nobody in the book would chase him on account of his smell
c. The Giant picking his teeth and rubbing his belly after just eating a hearty snack
d. The Little Red Hen complaining about how nobody will buy this book